Casement lock and operator

A quick learner from Baltimore says:
I need a lock and crank for my casement window. Can you advise me what the parts I need?

User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-264 operator, 39-286 classic handle, and 39-152 cover. These appear similar to what you need, but you will have to compare them to what you have to be sure.

I'm not sure about the lock. The cut out in the side of the frame does not look familiar, especially for an Andersen window, which I believe you have. It could be a newer style I have not seen yet. Do you have any other similar windows in the house that have the lock you are looking for? I would like to see a photo of it. Thanks!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)