Casement operator

A quick learner from USA says:
I ordered this:

Maxim Dyad Sill Mount Operator, RH 39-221

Unfortunately, this doesn't look like it is going to work. There looks to be a couple of issues:

It's right handed, not left
It has one extender bar not two (see photo)
It's brown, if white is available that would match my window
The gear teeth appear to be plastic, are there some that are made with metal?

It did seems to fit otherwise, the wholes matched up and the latch fit in the window opening.

I attached a few pictures.

Thank you for your advice to order the correct part.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4694.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4693.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4697.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4695.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_4692.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your original operator resembles the 39-253LB and 39-253RB Encore operators, which use the 39-529 track slider. Take a look and if the specifications match up to your original assembly, you can also use the 39-375 and 39-376 handle and cover kits. Thanks for posting! 

Thank you - these look promising, I will check them out more carefully when I return home.
Hi,
I took a closer look and have one question. Notice in the picture I sent the long arm that bends, mine has a triangular shaped piece at the bottom. It looks like a foot in the foto. Is this sold separately or will I be able to attach the model you suggested as is? You can see it at the bottom of the second picture from the left.
Thank you,
Samantha
Profile picture of Casey

It sounds like you may be referring to the 39-545 and 39-546 mounting brackets. I see no reason why you couldn't reuse your original brackets if they are still in good condition but they are sold separately from the operators if you need these parts as well. 

Hi,
I took a closer look and have one question. Notice in the picture I sent the long arm that bends, mine has a triangular shaped piece at the bottom. It looks like a foot in the foto. Is this sold separately or will I be able to attach the model you suggested as is? You can see it at the bottom of the second picture from the left.
Thank you,
Samantha
Profile picture of Casey

It sounds like you're either referring to the 39-545 and 39-546 mounting brackets or the 39-529 track slider that is used with your Encore operators. The mounting brackets and track slider are sold separately from the operators. 

How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.