Casement operator handle

A quick learner from Los Angeles says:
Please I need to make the handle work. The operator works ok.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 792D6153-6365-4572-AECF-D6309A1C0E6A.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DD691F53-11B5-4A9F-BB95-D4030F012C38.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CEA79642-5071-41BC-B993-5C66DA316643.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 13798CDB-CB1D-47DE-BF95-BBB6079EB495.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B33A822C-C286-4A2D-A1D0-2FA43E9F725C.png
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

It looks like you need a handle that fits around a hex gear. Is the gear 5/16"? If so, see our 39-230 or 39-224

Hi Bob
Just wondering what would you recommend I should do about the color?
Profile picture of Bob

Unfortunately these handles only come in a white finish. You may be able to spray-paint them if you have the resources to do so. I apologize for any inconvenience. 

Thank you!!
Hi Bob
Thank you so much for all of your help!! My last question.

39-224

Because of the color match... is there anyway to also just get the black mechanizem (please picture) that helps with the fold down. Because I have about seven handles that just need that and it has the correct color. I will pay anything even it can be custom made. Please advise. Thank you!!!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named DBDBDE8B-C395-4F84-8AD2-DAB741CBD12A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9E6B5AEF-FF21-43F0-86FA-BDDB244C4213.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CB078932-21BD-497E-8AB2-A5F3415C7914.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6C3E4DD7-06BF-4F26-A621-6BEA3F219790.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

Hello again. Unfortunately, the folding base comes attached with these handles, and we cannot sell them separately. I apologize, as I know it would make things a bit easier. That said, there might be slight differences in design with older versions of these handles compared to the new replacements, so it's possible the folding base wouldn't fit the body of the newer handles, thus making all-new handles the safer option anyway. In any event, sorry again for the inconvenience. 

Thank you!!
A quick learner says:
Hello

The crank operator it self where the handle seats on is unscrewed. Do you have any type of ranch that can go into those 3 tiny holes so I can tighten the operator down into the casement.

Thank you!
Profile picture of Bob

I am afraid this likely means the operator itself has worn down and should be replaced. Please send a picture of the entire mechanism, including the link arm(s) that push and pull the window closed, and I'll see what we can find for you. 

This is the screw I need to put back in. Dose this picture help?
Thank you!!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_window.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_window2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Bob's not here today but I can assist you from here.

This screw only tells us what Bob has already surmised; the gears in your operator are stripped and you need to replace the whole thing. Once that worm gear comes out, it can't be repaired or replaced in any way. You need a new operator.

We can suggest a replacement, but we have to see the whole thing out of the window. Not the worm gear here, but the whole operator.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.