Casement operators

A contractor from Hawaii says:
No markings on operators
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at our 39-326, I believe this is a newer version of the operator you show in your photos. As for the sash bracket, the one we carry is a little different in shape and size. See our 39-534. You might need to reuse the same one you now have. Would that be possible? Spray it with some lubricant so you can turn the clip and detach the broken stud which came off your operator arm. You will also need new handles, either the regular 39-114L or the fold down type, 39-205.
the sash bracket does not have the stud like the one i have
does the 39-326 have a stud on the end or do i need to buy a stud or? how do they connect
? again the sash bracket looks more like the 39-561 but how would it connect and lock to the 39-326 arm
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid we don't have an exact match for your original sash bracket at this time. If the 39-535 cannot work, your only option may be to re-use your old one.
A handy person from New Jersey says:
Im willing to wager the 39-561 bracket could possibly work, providing the steel post is in the downward position.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.