Casement surface mount operator

A landlord from Troy, NY says:
Hi I am looking for a casement surface mount operator with a small disk that attaches to the window rail. It looks like its metal. The ones locally have a large nylon disk. I can not find any name on the windows anywhere.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I don't believe your exact operator is still available. Take a look at our 39-366, however. It has a small metal roller at the end. Yours is nylon, but I believe it is the same size and diameter as yours. Match it up to your dimensions to confirm. The arm length is 1" shorter, but it is the closest we have and may still work. If you also need the handle, see our 39-114L.
A landlord from Troy, NY says:
I did purchase your operator arm and it did work on my casement window. Two things did not work out in my favor. One is the handle I purchased from you is on a much lower angle and stops it from turning to open or close the window. So I had to use the old handle. The other thing is the color white does not go with the all brown and wood windows, a brown option would make a better choice for me. But the white operator does work. Thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)