Casement window balance

A home owner from USA says:

Hey great site. Just ordered a casement crank operator. But now I need 8 window spring balance holder item here's a pic

Thanks Bill 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210413_071835220.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210413_071940936.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20210413_072000406.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Bill. This part is called a pivot bar. It's hard to tell what you have from a broken part, but look at our 26-423. I think this may be just what you were looking for.

26-423 : Pivot Bar
Pivot Bar
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at