Casement window crank

A home owner from Miami Florida says:

I am looking to replace 3 casement window cranks. They all open from left side.

User submitted photos of a window operator.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm pretty sure we can replace this. However, there are a couple different possibilities. Before we recommend anything, can you show me a picture of the end of the arm? There should be a bearing or wheel at the end. It could be a few different styles, so seeing it will confirm for me what you need. Can you also tell me roughly how long the arm is? Thank you!

A quick learner from Miami, FL says:
Lets try..
Profile picture of Tom

I'm sorry, I don't understand. Were you able to get me those photos? Once you've taken them, you can upload them right here for us to see.

A quick learner says:
lets see if this helps . see attached
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named window operator arm measure
Profile picture of Tom

Perfect! See our 39-139 operator, this looks like a good match. The only difference is that you have reverse  mounted installation screws. With that in mind, you will also need our 33-205 threaded nut to reverse install the installation screws. I've installed these with the help of a bench vise; you  just press them into the holes at the front of the operator base.

A quick learner says:

Excellent. Thank you so much. I will order 3 sets. What's your return policy? (In case it doesn't fit) 

Also, do I need new screws or use the ones I already have?

Profile picture of Tom

Awesome, thank you! We appreciate your business. You can see our return policy here.

You should be able to reuse your old screws with no problem.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.