Casement window crank

A quick learner from Alpharetta, GA says:
The crank on our kitchen window has been broken for years. The cover on the crank says "Monorch, " as far as i can tell.
User submitted photo of window crank unit.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Start by taking a look at the 39-031 EntryGard Dual Arm Operator-- I believe this could be a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)