Casement window crank operator (for Anderson window)

A purchasing agent from Town of Watertown Massachusetts says:
Hello,

I am hoping you can help to identify and suggest a replacement for the casement window crank operator shown above. I believe one of the ENTRYGUARD DUAL ARM OPERATORS (#39-032) on your site will work as it looks very similar but was hoping someone could confirm before I placed an order. The longer 'straight' arm is 10 and 3/4 inches and the smaller arm extension is about 4 and 3/8 inches.
I will also need a replacement handle and cover that are compatible with the replacement crank operator. If you could please recommend a handle and cover that will work in conjunction it would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to contact me if you require any additional information.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image1.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

It does look like the 39-032 is the operator you're looking for. You can view our dimensions and how we measure the part on our product page, along with a list of related items like the handles and covers that work with this crank. Take a look and let us know if you have any other questions. Thank you!

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.