Casement window from NAMI NFRC 100/200, SERIES: FDCSMT, MST: 2040,

A home owner from Clifton Park, NY says:
Seeking for help to locate the replacement parts, handles (or operators) sets for both sides, left and right.
From the window, I was able to locate a MFG label, attached,
NAMI NFRC 100/200, SERIES: FDCSMT, MST: 2040.
(I also attached an image with arms. Unfortunately, I cannot correct model of arm operator sets from the part identifier.)

Sincerely yours.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190406_175704.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_20190402_230405.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I think we can replace this operator, but yours is an older style that used a hex type handle. As I'm sure you've already guessed, the design of these hex type handles isn't the best. That collar in the operator that holds it in is prone to breaking. Because of this, the manufacturer did away with this style.

Instead, see our 39-326 and 39-325 operators. I think these will work well for your window. You'll also need a new handle to match the new ribbed spline; see our 39-205. This is what I recommend. 

A home owner from Woodstock NY 12498 says:
Would you have a handle and crank assembly for this window? How about caulking, it's not an off the shelf item;
NFRC 100/200, Code SPM, Series 1600 AWN, MST 4020
THANKS
Profile picture of Tom

We unfortunately don't sell caulking of any kind, so that isn't something we can help with. We do sell a wide variety of crank operators, so there's a good chance we can supply that. However I don't know what you have. The provided code is not enough to narrow down the list of possibilities.

The best place to start is with a clear photo of the operator itself removed from the window. That way we can see it clearly and without obstruction. Please let me know if that would be possible.

A quick learner from Littleton, MAine says:
I am looking for a little red part that is on the end of the window jam spring. The removable window hooks into this part. The label on the window says NFRC 100/200, Series Builders Pride SH, MST 311411. NFRC MBC-1-30 05-M.
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid I don't know what part it is you're looking for, exactly. Would it be possible to see a photo of the piece in question?

SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.