Casement window handle

A home owner from Houston says:
I have a crank handle similar to one of your 39-109B for Pella.
3/8" spline, 7/8" across, 4 inches (not 4 3/16) side to side, 2 3/4 (not 2 1/2) inches middle of spline to bottom, set screw on the bottom. Will your 39-109B work as a replacement?
Thank you!
customer submitted casement window handle
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the Swisco 39-109B Pella Handle will work as a replacement.
A quick learner says:
Follow up: Is there a folding version?
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
A folding version is not available. SWISCO does have a T Crank Handle for Pella operators, however, it will not provide as much torque.
A quick learner from Houston says:
Thanks Mike and Donna - got one of each type and both work just great.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)