Casement window hardware

A contractor from San Diego CALIFORNIA says:
Hello ,

I am looking for one set of this hardware for a window in San Diego
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tim
Tim from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for contacting SWISCO! This looks like our 39-107 Cover and 39-114 Handle. Take a look and compare with your old parts. If you need to replace your operator as well, we can help! But we'll need to see it fully removed from the window, including any link arm(s). Thanks! 

A contractor from San Diego CALIFORNIA says:

Hello Tim ,

Thank you for your response , the window mechanism seems to be fine, it is just the trim and handle that is needed.

Please let me know how to order them in the dark brown like the picture I sent

Thanks again

Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Color options can be select on the product page. However, while the 39-107 can be purchased in the darker bronze, I am afraid that the 39-114 is available only in beige and white. You could look at our 39-114L handle instead. This crank also fits a 11/32" spline, and comes in the same bronze color as the 39-107.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.