Casement window hardware need

A quick learner from Papaaloa, Hawaii says:

I have purchased a TH-23076 and a TH-23077 from Home Depot. They do not have the guide attached to the window that the roller would fit in, nor do they have the crank and crank cover. Can you help me? I need on for each side.

Thanks,

Glenn

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210820_140417.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210820_140348.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Glenn. I am not certain that the operators you purchased are designed to work on this window at all. Would you happen to have the originals on hand that I can review? We may have a better match in our inventory but I won't be able to say for sure without seeing what was on there before.

A quick learner from Papaaloa, Hawaii says:
Hi Tom,
Picture attached. I can't seem to find the little roller that was attached at the two holes in the window frame. Probably a 1940's model.

Thanks,
Glenn
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20210826_141649.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks! That is a huge help. So, this is definitely an old fashioned operator but we actually carry a couple modern equivalents. They aren't exactly the same but they work under the same principles and I think they're worth considering for your windows. See our 39-370 and 39-077.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.