Casement window hinge

A contractor from Los Angeles says:
I'm hopeful you can help with this. I am looking for this type of hinge for a pair of wood windows.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4E37D8D2-152F-48CB-AE80-0993F3EC67F4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FE9AAE84-0847-4348-BFD3-B20EEF4B6809.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 7E4F4621-15D8-4DB9-B542-8FE840554C1A.jpeg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:


I don't recognize this hinge at first glance but I'm going to have one of our senior experts take a look and see if they could recommend a replacement for you. We'll reach out as soon as more information is available. Thank you!

Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:


I'm not sure of the weight or size of your wood sashes. You may be able to use the standard casement type hinge like our 36-004-14 if your sashes are not too heavy or large. In using the 36-004-14 you might need to shim the hinge under the base if it is not the same height as the hinge you are replacing. 

We also carry four-bar hinges like the 36-024, which might also work. However, the 36-004-14 might be your best choice. Look over the related videos to help you make a decision on what to use for your repair.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)