Casement window latches

A home owner from Tennessee says:
I think my windows are Truth brand, and I'm looking for the missing latches, both L and R. Opening is appx 4 3/8" long by 1/4" and there do not appear to be any mounting holes for screws. Please help, thanks!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190313_074831.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190313_074827.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid it's extremely difficult to identify what you might need without an original sample. Is there another window in the house that has the same hardware? That would be of great help. Many thanks.

Thanks Bob. Unfortunately this is the only casement window in the house. I believe it is Truth Hardware 'Mirage' parts 41149 and 41153 and I would need them in bronze color. Do you have 2 of each of these in stock?
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Based on the numbers you provided, take a look at our 38-209 handle. We can't guarantee that this is the part that you need without seeing the original, but this is a good place to start. Thank you!

Casey, THANK YOU! This appears to be exactly what I'm looking for!
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

You are very welcome! Let us know if there's anything else we can help with.

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.