Casement window lever for WeatherTite vinyl windows

A home owner from Broomall says:
Hello,
These vinyl windows were installed in 1993. The levers that lock the casements windows are all broken. Can you direct me to what part it might be?
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have one of the old AccuWeld windows, which were manufactured off Street Road in Bensalem. I would suggest using the 38-036 lock, because I have used this in the past as a replacement lock, and it worked well. I also suggest ordering the 33-072 mounting screws to install the lock.
Thanks, Paul! I'll order one and see if it fits. I'm not that handy. Do you think I should have my local locksmith will install for me?
Thanks, Paul! I'll order one and see if it fits. I'm not that handy. Do you think I should have my local locksmith will install for me?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I don't think so. You should be able to manage it. Just open the window, put your head out, and look back at the lock. You will see two screws holding the 38-036 lock. Try to reuse those old screws if you can, or order 33-072 screws.
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.