Casement window lock

A handy person from Winter Park Colorado says:
I uploaded pictures of the broken one on the right side of the casement for a left hand window and a functional one on the left side for a right hand window. I have not taken it apart to find any additional markings, however I believe it is probably an Anderson or maybe truth hardware?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 57378.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 57375.jpeg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Hello, thank you for posting,

Please start by taking a look at the 38-209 or 38-205 escutcheon and handles. Review the overall style and dimensions of each to see how they compare to you original. Let us know what you think and if you have any additional questions!

A handy person from Winter Park Colorado says:
The 38-209 looks close but the dimensions are too short.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230405_133956.jpg
Profile picture of Lauren
Lauren from SWISCO responded:

Unfortunately we do not carry the 38-209 in a longer version. I apologize that we are not able to provide a direct match. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.