Casement window lock latch hardware

A home owner from Washington, DC says:
Jeld-Wen Siteline Casement Windows. Numbers etched in glass are "NRC-B-N-877" and the precise model is given, I am told, in the following number also etched in the glass: "G0316505688097."
A picture of the correct part can, I believe, be found at the following website https://www.swisco.com/page-id-part
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Sorry but I am afraid I can't cross-reference those window codes to a specific latch. Can you show me a picture of the latch in question? That would help narrow things down. Thanks. 

Below are pictures of the window handle that locks the windows in question. The first shows how the handle fits into the casement of the window. The third shows the plastic "construction" handle that our contractor delivered with the windows (one of which broke). The second shows a number on the handle that may help you locate the proper metal handle.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5737.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5738.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_5736.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob

This looks like the handle for our 38-208. Take a look and see if you agree. 

I looked at the item you suggested. One question in my mind is whether the escutcheon will fit into the slot in the window. Can you tell me how wide it is across the narrowest dimension? Also how deep it would go into the slot?
Thanks.
Profile picture of Bob

The 38-208 is 3/8" wide at its narrowest point. It is 5-5/16" tall. I am not certain how deep it is, but if those dimensions and the appearance match, I am confident that this is our best match for you. Let me know if you have further questions. 

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to install an Encore dyad operator
How to install an Encore dyad operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.