Casement window lock and locking mechanism

A home owner from Ventura says:

Hello,

I am looking to replace a missing lock on my window AND replace the missing interior arm pieces (lock arm and long steel bar) for another window. They are the same brand, but I cannot identify the brand. They are white and the locking mechanisms run along the vertical interior of the window. I appreciate your help identifying g the 3 separate pieces:

1. The white lock (inside the house)

2. The arm piece -as pictured, shorter metal/steel joint piece

3. Long straight steel piece that runs along inside of window, vertically and meets with lock arm joint piece to lock window.

Thank you

Shahida

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 97FCC087-9067-45D9-BB41-EE87769ACE2F.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 15137202-8925-47BA-8602-C4F8027BCD4A.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 23FC488C-B7D5-4CC4-8C7C-DEE62960FCE7.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 46D507E6-B852-4225-BBAD-D1E5E0173C6E.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Please take a look at the list of multi-point locking handles I've made for you below. We carry both the genuine Truth locks, the 38-058L and 38-058R, and the generic alternative, the 38-091 and 38-092. I've also related some other listed hardware that you may want to consider below. Note that without seeing your original tie bar, the two that I've listed are educated guesses.

How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
SWISCO 39-417 Tie Bar Guide
VIDEO
WATCH >
Replacing tie bar guides
Replacing tie bar guides
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.