Casement window operator?

A handy person from California says:
The handle broke and the set screw is rusted in there good. Do you know what model/brand of operator this is as I think I need to replace the operator or is there a way to replace just the crank part and but a couple new handles. There is no manufacture name? The length of the arm is 8" then it bends a bit. I can send more pictures if that would help.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement operator 3.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Roto
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement Operator 1.jpg
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Hello,

Your window might use our 39-429 and 39-430, depending on how the dimensions compare. If you're able to remove the base of the handle still attached to the base, see our 39-232. Thank you!

A handy person from California says:
are the dimensions of the operators on the website or specs? The arm is straight for about 8" and then it turns.... sounds like it might be one of the 3 above? Is that correct?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We do show the arm length on the 39-429 store page that Casey linked to, yes. I will also post it here for your convenience. What you want to do is measure from the center of the hole at the end of the arm to the center of the base. If yours is 8" to the bend, then odds are if you measured it like we do then you'd get 9-1/2".

Alternate image for 39-429
Alternate image for 39-429

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.