Casement window operator

A handy person from Newton, Ma. says:
What do you call and do you have the mechanism that attaches to the underside of Pella casement window (sash?) that has on one end the piece that fits into the slider channel in the sill, the piece that screws into the underside of the window and a finally a metal bar that attaches to the sill with a screw? The 3 part unit has a rotation pin at each end to connect the three pieces making up the unit.
This unit guides the bottom of the window during opening and closing.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not quite sure exactly what you're looking for.

Take a few photos of the mechanism you're referring to and upload them so we can take a look.
A handy person from Newton, Ma says:
Here is the photo of the window.
User submitted photo of their Pella casement window and ooperator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It looks like you'll need the 39-175 and 39-176 Sash Crank Operators.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at