Casement window operator

A contractor from San Bernardino, CA says:
I am trying to locate window operators (one LH, one RH). I have included some pics. They are 9 inch. The HO has paneled the walls in the room and "picture framed" the windows, so that now the operators are semi-hidden. They have 4 mount screws into stool/sill. Any help is appreciated.
User submitted photos of their casement window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good Afternoon,

Your operators look a bit like the older model wood window casement operators. Take a look at the 39-020 and 39-021 Wood Window Cranks, I believe this is what you may be looking for.
A quick learner says:
Thank you for your response. I was hoping I would not have to modify the window sill. I'll just fill in the area for this unit appears to be about 1 inch narrower. Thanks again for the help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)