Casement window operator (Wright)

A home owner from California says:
Hi,

Came across your informative web store, I am looking to replace my casement window operator, crank handle as well as the window lock.

Casement window operator (approx. 9 1/2'') - made by Wright, model number is number is 7702 (photos attached)

Casement window lock (for the same window) - Lock model # 45081 and latch model # 31396 (photos attached)

Thank You,
Ram
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Operator Photo1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Operator Make.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Operator Length.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window Operator Model #.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Casement Window Lock.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

We have a ton of operators that are similar to this, but all of them have a wheel bearing at the end of the arm. Yours appears to just have a rivet. Did the wheel break off or is your operator designed this way? If it broke off, can you show me an operator that isn't damaged?

As for the lock, I'd like you to remove it from the window and show me a picture of the complete assembly. I'm afraid too much of it is obscured for me to ID.

A home owner from California says:
Hi Tom,

Thanks for the response, I was able to fix the operator by putting a rivet.

I have taken the window lock, the handle is broken. Here are 2 pictures. The previous picture that I attached from the other bathroom has the model number. A customer previously has asked for the same partner number on your website and you have responded to that query, attaching a picture of that too.

Thanks, Ram
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named F2B3B133-8E76-4AAB-9442-377102044592.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 99B78B67-DD62-4679-9E9C-7CDF777EDB69.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks, Ram. The 38-100 does indeed look similar. As long as the dimensions and style we show on our store page line up then it appears to be our best option.

How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
How to open a casement window that has a broken lock
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.