Casement window operator need part

A quick learner from Des Moines I owa says:
Uni Frame mfg.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named image.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I am very confident that we can supply a match for this balance. Before I recommend anything, can you detach the arm from the track and show me the black slider at the end of it? That will allow us to determine the best part for the job.

Profile picture of Tom

It's very likely that your cover can't come off. Many older operators in this style had covers built into the operator itself. 

We don't need you to remove the cover, though, we need you to detach the arm from the track so that we can see the slider it uses. That will determine the best replacement.

How does this inside cover come off
Ok got it I missed a screw this is a pic of mec there were some #on the window 40987 and 40986 left and right.
Profile picture of Tom

Thank you! That's exactly what we needed to see. I recommend our 39-253RB operator. This newer style actually does have a detachable cover, which is sold separately, see our 39-452.

Profile picture of Tom

Sure, those would be the 39-253LB operator and 39-451 cover/handle.

I need the right side one also thanks.
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.