Casement window operator and crank

Quick Learner from North Carolina
Nov 16, 2023 11:55 am
Hello - I am trying to identify the manufacturer, model number and color name for my casement window operators. At a minimum, I want to replace the crank handles with butterfly/T style handles. I might also want to replace the operators with white ones. Thank you!
IMG_8828 IMG_8829 IMG_8830 IMG_8831
4 user uploaded images
3 Replies
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Nov 20, 2023 9:56 am
SWISCO
EXPERT

Hi there!

Thank you for reaching out to us. I don't recognize the operator you have here at first glance. Can you fully remove it from the window and show us some photos? It may also be helpful to know the diameter of the hole in the handle. 

Quick Learner from North Carolina
Nov 20, 2023 10:13 am
The hole in the middle of the crank handle is 3/8" in diameter. I am not likely to go to the trouble of taking out the whole operator, but if I do, I will send photos.
Emily
Emily from SWISCO
Nov 20, 2023 1:13 pm
SWISCO
EXPERT

I'm afraid we can't help identify the operator without seeing it removed but we do sell the 39-108 T handle with a 3/8" gear bore. However, this is meant to work with a jalousie operator so we can't promise it will work for your casement operator. Take a look at the specifications and see what you think. 

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts