Casement window operators

A quick learner from USA says:
I need to replace my casement window operators. Attached pictures with the measurements. Please let me know if you have this parts available.
Thank you very much.
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Take a look at the 39-221 operator. That could be the one you are looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)