Casement window part

A home owner from Whispering pines, nc says:
I am looking for replacement pin that connect crank knob to crank arm
Profile picture of Casey
Casey from SWISCO responded:

Sure. Can we have you send us some photos of the pin? We'll take a look and go from there.

A home owner from Whispering pines, nc says:
Here are the photos. The top photo shows the crank handle the bottom shows the two pieces I am looking to replace. The knob has become worn and the pin no longer stays in place
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 6F1F0C17-54BD-44AF-821C-9936FB99E679.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 56A4B744-DD8B-405F-A791-FED7C7F9C75A.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for clarifying. We cannot sell the knob by itself, but we can supply you with the whole handle. Can you just tell me the diameter of the hole?

If the hole diameter is 3/8", and if the operator is Andersen brand, then you can use our 39-267.

If the hole diameter is 11/32", and if the operator is Truth brand, then you can use our 39-114L.

SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.