Casement window parts

A home owner from Delaware, Ohio says:
IMG1512 is a keeper for an M&W window
IMG1511 is a hinge set for an M&W window

Both were purchased in 2003
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1511 2.JPG
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1512 2.JPG
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. I'm afraid that we cannot replace that keeper. We did carry it at one time, but it was discontinued and no substitute was ever made. I'm not sure where you may be able to find it. 

As for the hinge, we don't have an exact match for this either, but I'm confident that you can use our 36-048 as a substitute. Just make sure to replace the top and bottom hinges at the same time.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)