Casement window parts

A home owner from Elkins Park, pa says:
Hello!

I need new locking handles fro my casements.

I also included a pic of the top mechanism. I have a window where the slide rail on the top mechanism is missing. can I get just the rail or maybe I have to get the entire mechaninsm.

The windows are american craftsman form home depot model 3150

Hope to hear from you soon
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock installed.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock opening.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named lock.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Top Mechanism.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! Looks like you need a new lock. See our 38-090, this looks very similar to what you have now and I think you'll find that they match up very closely.

As for the top mechanism, that looks like a hinge. Your exact style isn't made anymore but it can be replaced with our 36-048. Just note that you will need to replace both the top and bottom to get the window to function evenly. Fortunately, the 36-048 comes with a pair for just that purpose. 

The video below should also be helpful for you.

A quick learner from New Jersey says:
Home Owner -

Were you able to undo the old lock? How did you get around those two pins?
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.