Casement window parts

A home owner from Burbank says:
I have old casement french windows some are single which I can use cam handle 38059with38108 keeper but for double window same handle I need a different keeper one that can screw on top of the window side by side

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Could I see a few pictures of the keeper in question? That will give us a good idea of what you have and what can be used to replace it. Thank you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)