Casement window screen fastener

A home owner from Diver NH says:
The threaded "L" shaped (machine screw) with a small spring goes into the outside of the screen. The knob attaches to it on the front of the screen permitting the "L" to turn and grab the moulding. The "L"fastener is 1/8-3/16".
If this does not exist, how could I replace it?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4844B2EA-F14E-4691-90D5-64E81322BF26.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 660281CE-57CF-40ED-84F6-56DDCA41736B.jpeg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello!

Your screen hardware reminds me of our 70-050 or 70-050B. Carefully look over our dimensions and compare them to your original hardware to see if any of these match up for what you need.  

A home owner from Dover NH says:
They look perfect. Thank you so much.
Profile picture of Emily

Great! If you have any future hardware questions, you know where to find us! 

A home owner from MA says:

My home is outdated and it's hard to find some of the hardware, such as these clips. I've been looking for these for several weeks. I had almost given up.

Profile picture of Emily

I'm so glad you were able to find what you were looking for! Please let us know if you have any future hardware questions, we're always here to help. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.