Casement window weather strip needed

A home owner from Carmel, CA says:
I have 10 aluminum anodized casement windows with wood veneer interiors. I don't know the brand. The only text info is in the upper insulated glass space and it says, "Low e March 10 2006"

The weather strip in the photos is on the outer edge of the window. It's a press fit into a slot. The strip has a tube with several wipers on it that is about 1/4" diameter and it has a tang that fits in the window grove that is about 1/4" wide. I will need 10 pieces about 5' smf 10 pieces about 2' for a total of about 70 LF of strip.

I hope you can help, thanks, Doane
User submitted photos of window hardware.
A home owner from Carmel, CA says:
I just spent time measuring things more accurately and I did drawings of how the strip fits in the window frame and in the moving window perimeter edge. I will actually need about 150 lf as it's used in the frame as well as the window.
I found a company sticker on one of the slider windows: "Mil Gard 3110 Slider" Now I know the casements are made by Mil Gard, if that helps.
User submitted a diagram of bubble seal.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, and for the detailed dimensions. We don't have this exact seal, but look at our 58-053 and 58-055 and see if you can get either to work. These are the closest possible matches we carry compared to your own specifications.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)