Casment window bracket

A handy person from Alsip ill 60803 says:
I have casment window that is loose from tm bottom needs to replace the hardware
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1626115389396129108508.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hi there!

It sounds like you're referring to your hinge set. Start by taking a look at our 36-048. Look over our dimensions and compare them to your original hinge hardware to see if this matches up for what you need. 

It looks different than mine any way this new photo
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1626386865164-1674383099.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

As long as the dimensions match up, you should be good to go. Look it over and see what you think. 

Detail of 36-048
Detail of 36-048
Please let me know if the one you have good how to attach it to the crank and is There left and right or it works both way
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Window crank hinch_0.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

That folding arm you're indicating in your photo is part of the hinge assembly that Emily suggested. These are not physically connected to the operator in any way, even though it might look like it. They are two separate parts that connect to the sash independently of one another.

I recommend watching the video below. This should clarify for you how these hinges work. 

Our set can work for both the left and right hand side interchangeably. As long as you replace the top and bottom hinge at the same time then they should work fine for your window.

How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
How to Replace a 2-Bar Hinge Set on a Casement Window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.