Catch and Strike (?) Replacement

A quick learner says:
I could use your help in identifying the item (I know it's in parts) below, and (hopefully) a replacement, or, if not, a workable alternative.

This item comes from one of our closet doors, and is seated in the upper left-hand corner of the door. As you will note in the attached photo, the upper portion of the threaded sleeve is busted.

I thank you for your time in advance, and hopefully a resolution to my problem.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1048.jpg
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

Hello there!

Take a look at our 10-053 and 10-057 ball catches. Carefully look over the specifications and see how they match up with your old hardware.

If you have any questions just let us know!

A home owner from Fort Mill, SC says:
Emily: Thanks for responding. The first thing I noticed on your samples is that neither of the casings is threaded. Is that because none of your "Ball Catch" products have threaded surfaces? Do all "Ball Catch" items have the same dimensions, ie. length, diameter? What are the dimensions of the ones in your email.

Thank you.

Bob
Profile picture of Emily
Emily from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid these parts aren't threaded. The dimensions for each of them are different and can be found on the products' respective store pages. I will also post them here for your convenience. 

Dimensions for 10-053
Dimensions for 10-053

Dimensions for 10-057
Dimensions for 10-057

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.