Cavco window shoes

A home owner from PA says:

The window says Cavco on the locks.

Both shoes are broken.

Are you able to tell which shoes I need from the attached photo?

Best regards,

Jonathan

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_8240.JPG
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for sharing your photo with us, Jonathan. Before we can start to search for a replacement pivot shoe, we will need to see it completely removed from the window. We will also need to know the width, height, and thickness measurements. I placed a video below of one of the more common ways to remove the pivot shoe from the window. Take a look and see if this can help you.

A home owner from PA says:
Ok.
It is 1.25 inches wide 2.1 inches tall and .54 inches thick.
And you can see in the photo that they have metal clips that broke out of the top. Only one of them is in the photograph.
Please let me know if you need anything else.
Thanks!,
Jonathan
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 095EB016-70DE-4C8C-82F4-9871DE3D4C68.jpeg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

I think we have all the information we need, Jonathan, thank you. Please take a look at our 15-118 pivot shoe. Match up your measurements with ours to confirm this is a match. You may also want to consider going with our 75-006 charging tool to help with the reattachment of the spiral balance into the pivot shoe. 

How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
How to Remove a Pivot Shoe (Cutout Method)
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.