Center Metal Drawer Guide is Missing

A home owner from California says:
We'd like to keep an old family dresser to use for new baby arriving but the Center metal guide/slide or stop is missing from underneath all but one drawer. It appears they broke off at the front and back ends of these drawers.

I've searched for these metal 'things' and can't find and plastic guide stops to keep drawers from falling out. The green plastic things do not fit and I've tried every size available from my big box store.

I am attaching photos hoping you are able to help us give new life to this otherwise perfectly useful and decent piece of furniture. Thank you!
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 9047EAC4-77FB-41EC-9FC9-8CB9F13D8FF4.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C3568679-66C5-4B3E-BE4B-EB1A335E6321.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 8A7A0063-2A39-4DA2-ACD5-6CC35579E553.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 94269CCB-9D21-4218-989C-8F848FA29659.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BF7475AD-EFCF-4607-B41E-5E43001DE136.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We don't sell this exact type of track, but you may be able to use our 32-053 as a substitute. This is a very versatile track that can be used on many different types of drawers. I recommend watching the video below to confirm whether or not you can use this to repair your dresser.

How to install a drawer track kit
How to install a drawer track kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
Installing the 32-053 Drawer Track Kit
VIDEO
WATCH >
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
Kenlin drawer replacements and adaptations
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.