Certain Teed Bryan Myrw window

A quick learner from Burke, va says:
The 3x8 by 2.5 inch window stop that prevents the bottom window from totally opening if the part is engaged.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Sounds like you need a vent lock. I'm afraid we don't have anything in that size, unfortunately. I haven't been able to find anything that big, either. It could be that it's no longer made. Could you perhaps use something like our 26-387? See the video below for more information.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)