Certain Teed window seal

A home owner from Maryland says:
Hello,
I have CertainTeed casement windows as well and weatherstrips have come off all of them. I cannot find these seals anywhere. I need your help in finding the right type of weatherstrip. they are what i believe is Kerf type attachment. everything i find is too large and for doors not windows. the kerf is ~ 1/4" deep and the seal is ~ 3/8" wide. i have the window tag if that helps

Thank you for your help.
Scott
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Seal.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named w2.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

My first thought was the 58-056E, but this is designed for doors, not windows. It has the same shape as your original but it's way too big.

You may want to consider something like our 58-170B instead. It's a different shape, but as long as the dimensions check out (and they seem to) then you should be good to go.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.