CertainTeed Pivot Shoe

A handy person from Nyc says:
These windows were installed in 1990. The window will not stay up any more. The pivot shoe is the same size as the old style. And the coiled balance spring has the number 335 on it. What spring should I get to replace it? Thank you. Vincent
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! It sounds like you might want to look at our S170-335 335 Series balance spring. Do you think that would work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.