CertainTeed Pivot Shoe Cam replacement

A home owner from Michigan says:
Looking for the metal cam component from part number A186160. Image attached shows broken item.

Thank you.
User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Unfortunately, this metal cam is not available separately. You'd have to replace the whole pivot shoe. Take a look at our 15-192 CertainTeed Pivot Shoe and see if this is a match.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)