CertainTeed double hung window felt

A handy person from Chicago says:
Please advise which part number the window felt is, please. And are they all the same size on a window. A noticed some staples in a few of them. Do i need to staple them in as well? Thanks
User submitted photo of their weatherseal.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Start by looking at our 58-127. This is popularly used in CertainTeed windows. Just make sure that the dimensions are the same, that's very important. As for installation, this kind of wool pile should just slide in a slot. No stapling should be necessary.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)