CertainTeed window latch needed

A home owner from Albuquerque says:
This hardware came off a small swing open window in the bathroom. It came off a CertainTeed Auburn window. The lower plastic swing piece has broken. The hole spacing measures approximately 2.25"

I'm looking to purchase a replacement. Another style latch is also ok as long as it works and fits the application.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named C0923CE9-95F8-426E-B284-7896AFE4B72B.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1F89309C-AA5B-4F70-B0CA-FB316C6E9934.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BC137D8A-3A4F-4249-B61E-A92B64B79988.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named FD2562E3-3A4A-4BE5-9A07-ECE9F6B0BD17.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We have two types of lock that may work for you: the 38-154 and the 38-155, as well as the 38-173 and 38-174. Look these two pairs over and let me know what you think.

Hello Bob. Thanks for the suggestions. Unfortunately the hole spacing does not match up. My CertainTeed Auburn window were installed in 2004. Do you have any other wedgeless handles that are a closer match? Thanks again
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Can you tell me your cam lock's hole spacing, center-to-center? From there I'll see what else we might have. 

Yes, the hole spacing center to center is 2-3/8 inch. See attached sketch
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 4BADEA30-C09E-49B3-B68E-C6DFD1A20AFA.jpeg
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for bearing with us. I'm afraid Bob and I could not find your exact CertainTeed locking handle. I want you to look at the 38-155. This has a 1/4" gap between the base of the lock and the wedge. Check to see if the height on your lock and wedge matches the 1/4" gap. You will need to drill new mounting holes to install the new lock handle.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.