Certaineed window part

A home owner from West Chester, PA says:
This is a casement crank out window. This part has broken on 2 of the 3 windows which are installed in one large window opening.

We cannot see any identifying marks on the broken one. As you can see it has split and part of it is missing. I hope that the photo of the window which is still intact will be helpful in identifying the part. Our amateur description is that it a plastic clamp that holds the pivoting bar in place. It is approximately 1.5 x 1.5 inches And is held in by two screws on one side.

Thank you for your help.

Bobbi and Ed
User submitted image of their window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! The part you're looking for is known as a tie bar guide. The only version of this part we have is the 39-417. Could you get this to work?
A home owner from West Chester PA says:
Hi Tom,

Thanks very much for the speedy reply. We believe that our crafty contractor-type can get these to work. The measurement work.

We have ordered a number of them and will let you know.

Bobbi and Ed
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Awesome. Thank you so much for the order, please let us know how it works out.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)