Certainteed S170-409

A home owner from Delaware says:
The S170-409 is the closest part I could find on your website. The photo and dimensions match perfectly, however, my springs are stamped 410 vs 409. Actually they are stamped 410 and SK underneath that number. If the 410 is not available perhaps the 409 would work. Thank you
A home owner from Delaware says:
Alternatively perhaps I could combine and S170-405 and an S171-405 to match the S170-410 rating. Obviously would need the additional parts to support the S171-405 spring. Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello! We are not able to supply these springs with a 10 pound rating, unfortunately, bit your idea of using two 5 pound springs is a good one. I do that myself in a pinch and find that it works well.

SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
SWISCO S170 and S171 Coil Balance Assembly
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.