Certainteed Windows - Need Help Identifying Window Parts

A home owner from NJ says:


I need help identifying/finding the attached window parts for my double hung Certaineed windows. Unfortunately I do not have the install date on the windows from previous owner. I would like to purchase the parts if they can be identified and located.

thanks in advance


Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3636.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3631.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3632.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_3637.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Hello, Lisa. Looks like you need new bubble seal and wool pile, though I don't recognize either. Concerning the bubble seal, it looks like it works the same way as our 58-164. I recommend starting with this and seeing if our dimensions match up to yours. If they differ in any way, let me know how.

Profile view of 58-164
As for the wool pile, it will once again depend on your dimensions. I recommend looking at our entire selection here to find a sample that matches your size.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)