Certainteed casement weatherstrip

A quick learner from Wilmington, DE says:
Window dated/installed 3/04. vinyl covered foam, in the shape of a "U", with one side shorter. the side that fits into the kerf is about 5/16", the seal part is about 7/16".
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid I don't know what you need. Would it be  possible to see a photo of the end profile of this sweep? That will allow me to determine if we carry anything that matches. The video below will expand on exactly what we need.

Per request is pic
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named B795F303-0790-4279-9AC3-79B36A8F9B19.jpeg
Profile picture of Tom

This helps me see the shape of the seal, but I can't make out how it installs in the window. That part appears to have been torn off, but it is a very important detail. For now, take a look at our 58-056E and see if this would be a good match for you.

Nothing is torn off of this piece. The short side is the part that fits into the kerf in the window frame. Some it was torn loose at the kerf, and was just hanging loose, but this piece is intact. This had to be used on thousands of windows in that time.
58-180 could be it. That short side could have been an adhesive edge 17 years ago.
Profile picture of Tom

If that's the case, then we don't have anything that matches except the 58-180. That's only assuming yours attached using adhesive. Please note that this is very uncommon for windows. The 58-180 is typically used on doors. Just something to keep in mind.

Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.