Certainteed double coil constant force balance system

A home owner from Skowhegan Maine says:
I have Certainteed double hung replacement windows in my house. Recently, this balance system broke. Looking from the inside, the device is on the left side top window. The number ?632? is etched into each coil and they are 1/2? wide. The only information that I found in the windows is: Duralite Tm L9, followed by the number. 081909 1023 (those 1?s might be 7?s) also 08/2009 was on the upper right of the bottom sash. I hope that this is enough information. Thanks for your help in advance!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Is the shoe the only part of the balance system that's broken? If so, I recommend our 15-180. You could likely re-use the rest, assuming they're in working condition. If you did need to replace everything else, let me know.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Yes, we do sell the part. It's the 15-180 that I mentioned and linked in my last post. You can place your order for the part through our website.

A home owner from Skowhegan Maine says:
Hi Tom, thanks for your response. Yes, the shoe is the only part that is broken. Do you folks carry the part that I need? And, if so, how can I go about ordering a couple for each side? I assume that since one shoe broke and all my windows are the same age, I can expect others will break. So, I would like to have a couple of spares on hand. Thanks in advance for your response.
How to remove window pivot shoes
How to remove window pivot shoes
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
How to Replace a Triple Coil Balance System
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
Removing a Triple Coil Window Balance
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.