Certainteed glazing

Quick Learner from USA
Feb 14, 2022 7:49 am

The pictures above show the molding strips which I need to replace on the outside of my tilt windows (Certainteed). These strips are applied where the pane and the frame come together and holds the glass to frame. Hopefully, you have these strips. If not, maybe you have something else that may work or another suggestion.
image image
2 user uploaded images
1 Replies
Bob from SWISCO
Feb 15, 2022 10:06 am

Start by looking at our 55-057, as well as maybe the 55-080 or 55-127. Compare the end profile dimensions, and let me know if you think any of these might work for you.

Products and resources found in this discussion
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.
Need help identifying your part?
Send a photo or description to our Parts Experts!
Identify Your Part
SWISCO Part Experts