Certainteed pivot bar - Windows are 20+ years old

A from Flower Mound TX says:

I am confused because i dont see the exact part. I see one of your parts with more notches, and the bump. is this the universal replacement part? Please share part number you suggest. Is there a left & right pivot bar? if yes, please share both part numbers.

Thank you Michael

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Certainteed Window 102-2 IMG_4533.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Your old Certainteed pivot bar isn't made anymore, but you can use the 26-175 as a substitute. Please note that this is not a universal part; on the contrary, it can only work for this specific window.

A quick learner from Flower Mound TX, 75028 says:
Thank you Tom, I received my parts and i look forward to getting my windows back in service. Appreciate your fast reply.
Michael
SWISCO 26-175 CertainTeed Pivot Bar Pair
SWISCO 26-175 CertainTeed Pivot Bar Pair
VIDEO
WATCH >
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
Removing Rusted Pivot Bars
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a tilt window
Anatomy of a tilt window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.