Certainteed tilt window parts

A quick learner from Barnegat says:
I'm looking to purchase some Certainteed window replacement parts & need some help in locating two of the three items. I quickly located the finger latch, product code 26-384, on your website. However I could not find the screen holders. It is a small plastic piece that is wedged into the bottom channel outside the window to hold the screen in place. Also at the top of the window is a plastic guide that I need. I have attached some photos for your use. Let me know if you need any further information.
User submitted photos of a tilt latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hopefully we can help! The tilt latch resembles our 26-384, but I'm not sure about the other parts. They appear to be damaged. Could we see what they look like installed? That might help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)